Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nail Polish will make you gay


For those who say this, let me say this. Paint, will not change your sexual preference. If you are heterosexual and have your sexual preference well defined, it will not change. I don’t fully understand how gay minds think, but I do know something. I have gay friends and family members that will not wear nail polish. Some women  don’t even like it, and don’t wear it. I personally think wearing nail polish is more of a statement, a fashion style, or an individuality differentiator. Of course there are men, gay or straight that would like to look like a woman for various reasons and wear nail polish as a part of their dress up, but that does not mean that a straight man can’t wear nail polish and NOT LOOK LIKE A WOMAN OR LOOK FEMININE. It all depends on HOW YOU WEAR IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment